1. Get enough rest. Everything will get done. It always does!
2. It's ok to say "No". If trying to be everywhere at once is stressing you out, it's ok to decline an invitation or make plans for another special day if you can't visit everyone in one day. Would you rather relax at home? That's ok too!
3. It's ok to indulge a little! Moderation is key. Don't beat yourself up or obsess over a few cookies or some rich appetizers. It's a time of celebration and thanks with friends and family. Not all food is super healthy, but not all food can feed the soul and create happy memories.
4. Staying hydrated and using a humidifier at night can curb catching a cold. When your skin and mucous membranes are dry and cracked, those pesky bugs have easier access to invading and knocking you down for a few days.
5. Give yourself permission to relax and do something nice for yourself. Whether it be a day to sleep in, to go get acupuncture or a massage, buy yourself a gift, or maybe all three, DO IT!
Remember, you can't keep taking care of others if you don't take good care of yourself.
Visit us for a pre-holiday relaxation acu session: